Position: Service Rig Personnel, Full Crews – All Positions – All Locations
Location:Acheson, Blackfalds, Grande Prairie, Whitecourt, Cold Lake, Lloydminster (Full time permanent)
With 20 years of experience in the oil and gas industry and a catalogue of success that continues to grow, High Arctic Energy Services is your first choice for specialized pressure and well control services. Founded in 1993, High Arctic Energy Services has expanded significantly over the years in response to our clients’ operating requirements. Our comprehensive equipment line-up, including service rigs, snubbing units, nitrogen, and specialized equipment rentals, combines with our support services and professionally trained crews to deliver outstanding services in underbalanced drilling, workovers, completions, and more.
Concord Well Servicing offers long term and ongoing work. We offer above CAODC rates, proven Safety culture and the opportunity to advance. Call: 403-Concord!
Concord Well Serving, a division of High Arctic Energy Services is currently targeting all positions on our Service Rigs for our various bases. Each position is a crucial part of the team, responsible for their piece in the day to day operations of the service rig. Leading by example, the hired will drive all of HAES/Concord safety policies and procedures including your personal and teams personal Safety contracts.
Must have 6+ months experience on a service rig
- Valid and current Class 5Q Driver’s License, with clean Driver’s abstract
- Valid and current Class 3Q/1 Driver’s License an asset
- Mechanical aptitude with the ability to perform basic mechanical maintenance
- Ability to complete safety documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to perform physical tasks, including lifting, mixing, moving heavy materials up to 50lbs
- Strong work ethic and willingness to persevere through difficult weather conditions, challenging work site environments, and long demanding work days
- Willingness to work away from home for significant blocks of time, moving from project to project as required
- Ability to manage weather and/or seasonal interruptions in work schedule
- Fit-for-Work each day
- Communicate effectively with the safety department
- Actively participates in safety related meetings including: daily tail gates, last minute risk assessments
- Identify safety issues and problems and takes corrective action and follow through (i.e. any Hazard ID’s on location or equipment must be addressed with manager)
Applicants who are extended an employment offer will be required to complete a pre-employment check. All employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of this pre-employment process.
We thank all those for applying, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.