Investor Relations Disclaimer
Certain statements contained in this website, and the documents included herein, contains forward-looking statements. When used in this document, the words “may”, “would”, “could”, “will”, “intend”, “plan”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “seek”, “propose”, “estimate”, “expect”, and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the Corporation’s current views with respect to future events and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Many factors could cause the Corporation’s actual results, performance or achievements to vary from those described in this website. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should assumptions underlying forward-looking statements prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described in this website as intended, planned, anticipated, believed, estimated or expected.
- expectations regarding the Corporation’s ability to raise capital and manage its debt obligations;
- commodity prices and the impact that they have on industry activity;
- estimated capital expenditure programs for the current year and subsequent periods;
- projections of market prices and costs;
- factors upon which the Corporation will decide whether or not to undertake a specific course of operational action or expansion;
- worldwide supply and demand for oilfield services;
- treatment under governmental regulatory regimes; and
- general economic conditions.
- obtain equity and debt financing on satisfactory terms;
- market successfully to current and new customers;
- obtain equipment from suppliers;
- construct property and equipment according to anticipated schedules and budgets;
- remain competitive in all of its operations; and
- attract and retain skilled employees.
Consequently, all of the forward-looking information and statements made in this website are qualified by these cautionary statements and there can be no assurance that the actual results or developments anticipated by the Corporation will be realized or, even if substantially realized, that they will have the expected consequences to or effects on the Corporation or its business or operations. Readers should review High Arctic’s most recent Consolidated Financial Statements and Management’s Discussion and Analysis and Annual Information Form for further discussion of risk factors.
Except as may be required by law, the Corporation assumes no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking information and statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. The Corporation updates the information on this web site regularly. It cannot guarantee, however, the accuracy, currency or completeness thereof and any use of such information on this web site is at the user’s risk.