Excellence in Safety and Service
High Arctic Energy Services is committed to protecting the health and safety of our personnel, customers and visitors to our operations, and minimizing the environmental impact of our activities.
We value human life above all, and we will not prioritize production over safety. No job is so urgent or important that the necessary steps for safety cannot be undertaken.
All Line Management, including the front-line Supervisors, have the primary responsibility for safety leadership. All employees must comply with the Management Systems that underpin this policy, and we will provide information, instruction, training, and resources for their implementation.
We will meet our Health and Safety objectives by:
- Promoting a positive culture that is based on passionate leadership, effective consultation, and employee engagement
- Investing in the training and development of our personnel
- Incorporating HSE objectives into business and operational planning
- Setting, measuring, and monitoring performance targets and improvement objectives that are updated annually
- Intervening when we recognize at risk behaviours or situations
- Implementing Management Systems that are in compliance to the laws and regulations of the Country, Province or State we work in
- Learning from events and observations through appropriate and methodical investigation and sharing these learnings throughout High Arctic Energy Services
We hold each other personally accountable for involvement in our safety performance and emphasize that a quality safety management program provides the foundation to effective, sustainable operations. A commitment by us all to the application of superior safety management practices combined with the implementation of structured and effective systems will ensure that we meet our Health and Safety objectives.
Memberships and Subscriptions
We are active members of the Canadian Association of Oilwell Drilling Contractors, Petroleum Services Association of Canada, and hold a COR certificate.
To provide our customers with timely access to our safety reporting and standards we are active subscribers to ISNetworld, ComplyWorks and Avetta.